Top Longs Peak Rosin Press Features
- Ultra-premium 10″ x 3″ heat plate kit for the highest possible quality rosin production
- Press up to 35 grams of flower or 70 grams of kief or hash at a time with ease
- Features our Pressware™ technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for even more control
- Dual Pressure technology included for complete control over your rosin extraction process
- Save up to 30 pre-set recipes so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results
- 8 tons of force (15,300 lbf @ 140 PSI compressed air) output from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty on the pneumatic cylinder and frame; 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on everything else
- Even heat distribution from 0°F – 300°F from our in-house machined 100% aluminum plates, each with its own thermocouple
- Temperature accuracy to less than half of 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction
- Patent pending
Each Longs Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Additionally, each and every rosin press we make is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory.
Firmware updates are easy with our custom PurePressure software application that works for Mac and Windows – if you ever have an issue, just plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock administrative features for your press with our powerful Pressware technology!